The Adrian Motel is a perfect holiday spot, with St Kilda
Beach across the road. We are close to Dunedin's many
activities and attractions.
Just a 15-minute stroll down the beach and you can be part of
the ever-growing café/restaurant scene at St Clair Beach. A
short drive from Dunedin city centre, hospital and
Our Dunedin motel offers 17 spacious, well-appointed motel
units with kitchen facilities and en-suites. All units have
been newly refurbished to an executive standard. All units
feature Sky 50+ channels/32"LCD TV/DVD players with
complimentary DVD library available. The large parking area
is great for trailers, boats and trucks.
We welcome family groups,sports teams, travellers and
corporates to stay in our affordable high quality
accommodation. Ideal for large groups heading to weddings at
Glenfalloch Gardens. Only 1km to Hope and Sons Funeral Home.
We are the closest motel (300m) to Dunedin Ice Skating
Stadium where all curling, ice hockey and figure skating are
housed. Walk to Chisholm Park golf course, Dunedin Badminton
Stadium and Indoor Bowls Centre. Forbury Park Raceway and
Countdown supermarket are also an easy walk.
Accommodation at the Adrian Motel is perfect if you have an
event on at:
- The Edgar Centre, (walk or drive 1.5km)
- Dunedin Ice Skating Stadium (300m)
- Forbury Park Raceway (400m)
- Dunedin Badminton Centre (300m)
- Indoor Bowls Centre (500m)
- St Clair Golf Course(2.5Km)
- Chisholm Park Golf Course (400m)
- St Kilda Lifesaving Club (200m)
- Glenfalloch Gardens (2.5Km)
- Hope & Sons Funeral Home (1km)
- Forsyth Barr Stadium-Covered rugby stadium ( 5minute
- St Clair Beach (1.8km)
We are at the gateway to the popular Otago Peninsula with its
stunning views, penguins, historic sites and albatross
colony. The Otago Peninsula is a beautiful place to visit
so book your accommodation online today!