The Mosgiel Taieri Community Board members last week granted
money from its discretionary fund to five community groups:
• Asthma Otago community worker Jo Torrance: for exercise
classes at Taieri Bowling Club for people with lung disease.
• Outwest Cavalcade Committee: to host a country fair at the
• Otago Area NZ Machine Knitters Association: for judges and
tutors when it hosts the NZ Annual Festival for Machine
Knitters in Mosgiel in June next year.
• Methodist Mission Southern: for After School Club and
Holiday Programme project.
• Reid Park Kindergarten: for a screen-printing table.