Man injures eye with gas torch

A 43-year-old man has injured his eye with a gas torch on a rural property in Hawke's Bay.

St John spokesman Mark Tregoweth said two paramedics flew to the incident near Tutira with the Lowe Corporation helicopter crew about 10.30am.

"It was a welding-related incident."

The man was flown to Hawke's Bay Regional Hospital.

 

ODT/directory - Local Businesses

CompanyLocationBusiness Type
Nightingale Garage Doors & Gates LtdMosgielDoors & Door Fittings
Pedicare In Your HomeMosgielBeauty
HAIR & BEAUTY SALON JACQUE MACKENZIEOamaruHairdressers
Aurum WinesCromwellWineries