A Victorian couple and their dog have been found dead in a
car, apparently killed by a gas heater they were using to
Police say the 27-year-old man and 24-year-old woman, both
from Ballarat, were believed to have been living in the car,
and a butane gas heater they were using to keep warm may have
contributed to their deaths.
Officers found the bodies when they checked on the car parked
at Cardigan, near Ballarat, on Friday night.
The deaths are not being treated as suspicious, and will be
referred to the coroner.