Tuesday, January 8
• A 38-year-old Queenstown man was arrested and charged on historical deception matters, Senior Constable Christ Blackford said.
''The man had allegedly been using false identification to obtain electricity and hadn't paid the bills.''
He was charged with obtaining by deception and will appear in the Queenstown District Court on Monday.
• A Mataura man was arrested at Queenstown Airport at 3.30pm on his return from Australia. Police had two warrants for arrest against the man. He will appear in the Queenstown District Court on Monday.
• A Colombian and two Argentinian tourists were issued a pre-charge warning by police about 9pm after shoplifting from the Fresh Choice bulk bins.
Wednesday, January 9
• At 7.30am, police received a report that eggs had been thrown at a house in Frankton overnight.
• Two men, from Chile and the United Kingdom respectively, were warned by police after sampling food from the bulk bins at Fresh Choice at 8.15pm.
• A 37-year-old Indian man living in Timaru was taken to the Queenstown police station for detoxification at 8.30pm. He was released without charge when sober.