Saturday, January 19 At 10pm, an Invercargill man was arrested in Camp St after a warrant for his arrest was issued in the Invercargill District Court on Friday.
• Sunday, January 20 At 1am, there was a crash outside 6 Wynyard Cres in Fernhill when a vehicle hit a parked car. The offender drove off. Inquiries are continuing.
• Monday, January 21 Senior Constable Chris Blackford said a woman had been visiting Queenstown businesses telling staff she needed money to get to New Plymouth, where her son had been killed in a motorcycle accident. Snr Const Blackford urged businesses to be aware they could be asked and said if the woman's story was true, there were agencies which could help her.
• At 8pm, police were called to assist a real estate agent with removing and trespassing a person who had been squatting at the Lynch Block, near the Queenstown Motor Park.
• At 9.30am, the owner of a central tapas bar reported one of his wooden tables had been stolen overnight. Inquiries are continuing.
• Tuesday, January 22 At 12.40am, a 19-year-old German man was arrested outside a central bar after being evicted for his intoxication level. The man became abusive towards staff and was taken to the Queenstown police station and released with a pre-charge warning later, when he was sober.