You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
WHAT TO DO IN AN EMERGENCY:
If you’re seriously concerned about someone’s immediate safety:
- Call 111 or take them to the Accident and Emergency Department
- (A&E) at your nearest hospital.
- Phone your nearest hospital, or your district health board’s psychiatric
- emergency service or mental health crisis assessment team.
- Remain with them and help them to stay safe until support arrives.
- Need to talk? (1737 - free call or text)
- The Depression Helpline: 0800 111- 757
- Healthline: 0800 611-116
- Lifeline: 0800 543-354
- Samaritans: 0800 726-666
- Youthline: 0800 376-633
- Alcohol Drug Helpline: 0800 787-797
(Courtesy Ministry of Health. See www.health.govt.nz/your-health for more information)