You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Tomorrow, November 24
• Outram Garden Club bus trip to Waihola. Mosgiel pick-up 12.45pm, Outram 1pm at fire station. Members to bring Christmas swap gift. Inquiries to Jessie on 489-8561.
Saturday-Sunday, November 24-25
• Otago Rose Society annual rose show, Forbury Park, in association with the Otago Iris Society, the Dunedin Sugarcraft Guild and the Otago Lily Society. Plants for sale, raffles, morning and afternoon teas. "Ask our experts" team available. Open to the public, 1pm-5pm Saturday and 10am-3.30pm Sunday. Admission $5. ORS members and children free.
Monday, November 26
• Palmerston Garden Circle meeting, Palmerston Community Centre, 5pm.
Guest speaker Robin Abernethy.
Pot-luck finger-food tea, raffles, sales table.
Saturday, December 1
• Otago/Southland iris show, Dunedin North Intermediate. Regional show 8am-10.30am. Open to public 11am-4pm. Display by Waimate iris hybridiser Brian Harris and Mossburn grower Noel Laphams. Inquiries to Laurol on 465-7727, or Robert on 465-8177.
• Otago/Southland Branch New Zealand Camellia Society will visit Brian Tidmarsh's "Glenmorangie" property, 59 Rockside Rd, North Dunedin, 11am. Lunch at Ombrellos at 1pm. RSVP to Joyce on 489-6959.
• Otago Lily Society will meet at 2pm at Maori Hill community centre. Speaker and floral demonstration.
Wednesday, December 5
• Otago Rose Society monthly meeting, St Peter's Church hall, Hillside Rd, 7.45pm. Royal "theme" night including a royal quiz. Bring your royal memorabilia and tell its story; dress up in your royal finery or bring your royally named roses. Sales table, raffles, Christmas supper.
Email notices by noon Wednesday to firstname.lastname@example.org or write to ODT Editorial Features, PO Box 181, Dunedin.