You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Today, November 9
• Queenstown Get Composting workshop, QLDC office, 10 Gorge Rd, 12.30pm-2.30pm, with Dr Compost.
Gold coin donation, funded by Queenstown Lakes District Council.
Tomorrow, November 10
• Waikouaiti Presbyterian Parish Garden Day, 11am-4.30pm. Six gardens to visit plus plant, cake and produce stalls at the church hall, Kildare St.
Tickets $10 (includes a Devonshire tea). Contact 465-7897.
• Blueskin Garden Club trip to Larnach's Castle gardens and Hereweka gardens. Car share from Waitati Hall 10am or meet at castle at 10.45am. Bring lunch to share. More info on club emails. Inquiries to 482-2896 or 482-2822.
• Sawyers Bay Garden Club bus trip to Owaka. Bus leaves hall at 9am. Bring lunch.
• Alexandra Thyme Festival celebrates the arts and sustainability with the theme "cherishing our environment".
Workshops and activities on food, gardening, sustainable housing and other sustainable living topics. For more information visit www.thymefestival.co.nz or phone CO REAP (03) 448-6115 or 0800 267-327.
Monday, November 12
• Otago Daffodil Club meeting, Janet Cameron Lounge, Shand St, Green Island, 7.30 pm, for the Big Daffodil Convention Show "Workers Wind Down" and end-of-year finger food supper. Inquiries to Ron on 489-5261.
• Dunedin Vegetable Growers Club, meets at St Clair Women's Club, 47 Albert St, St Clair. Speaker Bart Acres, of Otepoti Urban Organics. Club talk: Rhubarb. Competition: Three stalks rhubarb. Seed swapping, sharing, sales table. For more information, contact Margaret on 489-2030 or Carol on 454-4625.
Tuesday, November 13
• Brockville Garden Club outing to Mosgiel, including Wal's Plant Land.
Leaving the Community Church hall at midday. Inquiries to Dot on 476-4184.
• Cromwell Garden Club meeting, 7.30pm at St John rooms. Debbie Roberts speaking about lilies and hydrangeas. Inquiries to Ann on (03) 445-4921.
• Dunedin Gardening Club meets in the Church of Christ hall, cnr Filleul and St Andrew Sts at 7.30pm. Speaker: Gillian Vine on "Medley of European and Irish Gardens". Normal monthly competitions, old English roses "spontaneous" rose. Contact, Midge Ruka 488-2796.
Wednesday, November 14
• Taieri Gardening Club meets in the McKerrow lounge, Presbyterian Church, Mosgiel, at 7.30pm. Speaker: Mary, from the Greenhouse Florist, on Christmas table decorations. Bring something for the Christmas hamper.
Competition, sales table and supper.
Contact Amy on 489-1473 or Nola on 476-3994.
• Contact us
Email notices by noon Wednesday to email@example.com or write to ODT Editorial Features, PO Box 181, Dunedin.