You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
A scanner-printer may have caused a fire at a South Dunedin business this week.
Firefighters were called to Central Radio Services in McBride St on Wednesday night, following reports of a blaze.
Fire risk management officer Mike Cahill, of Invercargill, visited the damaged building yesterday and found a computer printer-scanner was the likely cause of the fire.
''All I can ascertain is that the fire was at the location of that unit.''
The fire was deemed accidental and the incident was now in the hands of the insurance company, he said.