You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
An occupant of a Leith Valley flat that has been the scene of recent controversy was treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at the property this morning.
Four appliances were sent to battle an upstairs fire in the former Woodhaugh Hotel in Malvern street at 5.15 this morning.
One male was treated for smoke inhalation while others huddled around, some shirtless, as the fire service worked.
Local residents make public complaints about a recent St Patrick's day party at the address which spilled on to neighbouring properties.
One resident said he had his shirt ripped, glasses pulled off his face and his car's wing mirror yanked off after he confronted drunken revellers who were urinating on his property during the St Patrick's celebrations.