You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
We offer a broad and rich curriculum while continuing to provide a strong focus on Literacy and Numeracy.
- Small class numbers, therefore more individualised instruction
- CARE values of Confidence, Respect, Responsibility and Excellence
- A range of programmes for students with identified learning needs
- Overnight camps
- A range of sports teams
- Guitar and ukulele groups
- Clever Cats, our fortnightly pre-school transition programme
- After school care
- Expansive playgrounds, bike tracks and school bikes
- No school fees and free healthy school lunches
- A strong community school
- A supportive Parents Group and Board that ensures our school is well resourced
Our office will be open on the morning of Monday the 31st of January. Our first day for students will be Tuesday the 1st of February.