You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Speculation is rife in Britain about the identity of the latest man to be questioned by detectives investigating the Jimmy Savile abuse scandal.
The man, aged in his 80s, is a children's TV presenter according to tabloid the Daily Mirror, but police insist his name not be published.
Interviewed under caution at a London police station on Thursday, the elderly man attended by appointment after his property at Berkshire, west of the English capital, was searched by officers last Saturday.
It is unknown if items were seized during the inspection. The man was not arrested, has not been charged, and left the police station after about five hours.
He is being treated as part of the investigation that does not directly relate to Savile, the Metropolitan Police said.
Scotland Yard's Operation Yewtree is split into three parts: allegations against former radio and TV star Savile; allegations against Savile and others; and allegations against other people.
The latest man to be questioned falls into the latter category.
Previously, four arrests had been made as part of the national investigation into alleged sexual offences.
Gary Glitter, comedian Freddie Starr, DJ Dave Lee Travis and a man in his 70s, reported to be former television producer Wilfred De'Ath, have been arrested and bailed as part of the probe.
A squad of 30 officers is working on the operation which police said is dealing with about 450 potential victims, the vast majority of whom claim they fell prey to Savile.