You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Holidaymakers can enjoy a smorgasbord of events in and around Queenstown. Read on to discover some of the major happenings.
- Dec 30th - 1st January: EarthTonz NYE Music Festival, www.earthtonz.com
- Dec 31st: HRV Cup Twenty20 Series, Otago Volts v Wellington Firebirds, Queenstown Events Centre, 2pm
- Dec 31st: Queenstown New Year's Eve Party, www.eventfinder.co.nz
- Jan 7th: Glenorchy Races, Glenorchy Recreational Grounds, 11am-4pm
- Jan 7th-8th: Painting Landscapes in Oils and Acrylics, The Art School, 183 Glenda Dr, Queenstown, 9am-3pm
- Jan 7th-8th: Pub Charity Rugby Sevens, Queenstown Recreation Ground, 11.10am (Saturday) and 10am (Sunday)
- Jan 8th-9th: NZ National Mountainbike Series Downhill round one, The Remarkables, 9am-3pm
- Jan 9th-10th: Art Holiday programme for Kids, The Art School, 183 Glenda Dr, Queenstown, 10am-2.30pm
- Jan 14th: Lake " Show, Lake " Showgrounds, Arrowtown, 8am-4pm
- Jan 21st: Summa Sk8 Sesh, Queenstown Skate Park, 10am
- Jan 26-28: Central Otago Pinot Noir 2012 Celebration
For further information on events visit www.queenstownnz.co.nz and click on Local Events