You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
"We have had no contact and prefer to leave any statements to the NRL," Scurrah told the New Zealand Herald.
So far six NRL clubs - Manly, Cronulla Penrith, Canberra, Newcastle and North Queensland - have said they have been contacted by the NRL in relation to the ACC's report released last Thursday.
A Warriors spokesman said on Tuesday that the Auckland-based club's position was unchanged from the previous day.
On Monday, club boss Scurrah said he didn't believe the Warriors had anything to be concerned about.
"We've had no advice of any sort about the club or players that have been implicated," he said.
"Certainly there's nothing to be alarmed about that we are aware of."
Scurrah said it wasn't possible to vouch for what every individual did, saying people didn't live their whole lives at the club.
"What I can say is that we are confident there are no practices at the club we are concerned about."