You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Selecting the perfect music for your wedding day can be a daunting task, requiring a lot of time and consideration.
After months (sometimes even years) of organising this momentous occasion, it’s important to ensure the music you choose beautifully ties this special day together and reflects the love you and your partner share. Here’s a list of songs (both new and old) which are sure to move your guests to tears at your 2012 wedding.
1. Lady Antebellum - Just a kiss
2. Frank Sinatra - The way you look tonight
3. Op Shop - One day
4. Taylor Swift - Romeo and Juliet
5. Etta James -At last
6. Nina Simone - My baby
7. Elvis Presley - Can’t help falling in love
8. Dave Matthews Band - You and me
9. Rhianna - We found love
10. Kc and Jojo - All my life
11. Bruno Mars - Marry you
12. U2 - All I want is you
13. Train - Marry me
14. Righteous Brothers - Unchained melody
15. Brooke Fraser - Arithmetic
16. Al Green - Let's stay together
17. Jason Mraz - Lucky
18. Michael Buble - Everything
19. Trinity Roots - Home, land and sea
20. David Gray - This year's love