You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
SIX MONTHS BEFORE
• HAIR: Book an appointment with the hairdresser for a trim and conditioning treatment. Talk over the bridal style which would suit you best.
• WEIGHT: If there are a few pounds to be lost or gained start now on a sensible diet.
• BEAUTY PROBLEMS: Any skin problems should be tackled now and a visit to a beauty specialist is a sound idea.
• TEETH: Visit the dentist for a check-up. For those who want a bright smile, check the various teeth-whitening procedures available.
• FITNESS: Stamina is something all brides-to-be need and a good fitness programme, whether it involves regular swimming, aerobics, jogging, skipping, yoga, Pilates, or walking, should be maintained.
• MAKEUP: This is when makeup to suit your wedding gown should be looked at. If unsure, there are professional cosmeticians who will be able to assist. It is a good idea to stock up on regular cosmetics now, and do not forget sunscreen if you are heading into the sun for your honeymoon.
• HAIR: Make an appointment to rehearse the hairstyle for the wedding. Ask for extra time and take the veil and headdress with you.
• WEDDING GOWN: Have a second fitting towards the end of the month, especially if you have lost weight.
ONE WEEK BEFORE:
• HAIR: Check with your hairdresser if you have an appointment for your wedding morning.
• BEAUTY SALON: Any leg waxing should be done this week as well as a facial, as any redness of skin from these treatments will have time to fade
ONE DAY BEFORE:
• BEAUTY: Have a manicure and pedicure from a professional beautician or reserve time to do them at home.
• RELAXATION: If possible set some time aside away from all the preparations to have a swim, go for a long walk, or make an appointment at a beauty salon for a relaxing massage. Get a good night's sleep.