The University of Otago Staff Club
The University of Otago Staff Club is a unique setting for a truly unforgettable wedding. Sitting on the banks of the Leith, at the heart of the University’s beautiful campus, this historic stone building presents an elegant venue, creating the perfect romantic atmosphere for your special day.
The Staff Club presents a range of flexible wedding packages, and we have the professional expertise to help you tailor your wedding to suit you and your budget. We can host your entire day – from ceremony to reception – and offer the following resources and services:
- multiple rooms hosting up to 120 people, including a dedicated area for the bride to relax and rejuvenate and prepare for her grand entrance
- both inside and outside options, including a balcony overlooking the Leith and Clocktower lawn
- complete venue set-up, including theme assistance and table decorations
- individually tailored catering options, ranging from canapé receptions and casual buffets to formal, multi-course dinners
- professional staff serving food and a wide-range of beverages, including New Zealand’s exceptional wines and beers
- we can recommend photographers (to make the most of the stunning photo opportunities), florists, cake decorators and entertainers, all who would love to work alongside you to ensure everything is perfect on this unique occasion.