'Married at First Sight' New Zealand is a go - with Kiwi singles to be coupled up and married off all for reality TV.
- Good Sons is a finely crafted wartime story, writes Jim Sullivan.
- Wellington historian Matthew Wright’s new book draws on the latest research and discusses some of the controversies such as the Kiwi casualty rate at Gallipoli, writes Gavin McLean.
- War stories need not be all wham-bam action. And, when writing for children, it’s important to depict the truth, two leading Kiwi authors tell Shane Gilchrist.
Long rumoured to be in development, Mass Effect Andromeda is both a sequel and a reboot to the previous games. Gone is Commander Shepard and the other characters from the previous games, in his...
- Computer games are not usually associated with getting people off the sofa, but University of Otago researchers hope they can be used to help patients with knee osteoarthritis.
- The phrase ‘‘hack and slash’’ was just made for a game like this.
- Set nearly 30 years after the events of the first game, Halo Wars 2 sees the original crew of the UNSC Spirit of Fire waking up from cryosleep to find themselves hovering above a flower-shaped...