The Ministry of Health has revealed one new case of Covid-19 in managed isolation - a woman in her 20s staying in Christchurch.
- Immigration NZ doesn’t believe a desperate Queenstown migrant couple, stuck in Bali because of Covid-19 border restrictions, meet its humanitarian criteria to let them return.
- Overseas-based victims of the Christchurch mosque shootings will get special border passes to fly into NZ - along with financial help - to witness the gunman's sentencing next month.
- Ashburton firefighters have been prepping a vintage Ford V8 fire truck for a very special job on Saturday.
A total of $3.5 million taken away from Christchurch's Old Municipal Chambers for the financial year should not delay its restoration, the city council says.
- Police have named the man who died in a serious crash on Christchurch-Akaroa Rd earlier this month.
- Cantabrians who have been in accidental house fires are being asked to take part in a new study.
- Timaru-born, Christchurch-raised singer-songwriter Claudia Jardine has shared the video for ‘Erase Me’, the second single from her debut EP North.
A cruise ship performer in quarantine in Auckland says she has no idea why people would want to escape from what is essentially "a nice little holiday".
- OPINION: Only two things can now save Todd Muller and the National Party from the growing likelihood of a crushing defeat at the September 19 election.
- The Ministry of Health has revealed one new case of Covid-19 in managed isolation - a woman in her 20s staying in Christchurch.
- Grey Power is enraged by what it says is the stupid and dangerous behaviour of people fleeing managed isolation facilities, and says they need the book thrown at them.
Police have confirmed one person is dead after a people mover hurtled down a bank next to SH1 in North Otago this morning.
- A 13-year journey will be realised on Saturday when Methven’s brand new skate park is officially unveiled.
- Residents of a South Canterbury town are jumping at the chance to try Wallaby pie at a local eatery.
- A lifestyle village and aged-care hospital is planned for a 12.4ha site to the south-east of Amberley.
The Crusaders extended their unbeaten run against Super Rugby opposition in Christchurch to 36 matches, by delivering another lesson in patient persistence.
- The Gold Coast Titans have won a rare home game after a gutsy 16-12 win over the Warriors.
- Whetukamokamo Douglas is a Crusader and a Māori All Black who has taken his famous name from the East Coast to Italy to Christchurch.
- The bitter rugby rivalry between the Crusaders and Blues and Canterbury and Auckland has been re-ignited ahead of tomorrow night's clash.
Timaru-born, Christchurch-raised singer-songwriter Claudia Jardine has shared the video for ‘Erase Me’, the second single from her debut EP North.
- What worries you more - losing some extra weight or having enough money in the bank to retire comfortably in the future?
- The public will finally get a chance to check out the fully restored Christchurch Town Hall when it opens its doors to daily visitors next month.
- A New Zealander may be stuck in a South American airport transit lounge for the next month after he was stopped from boarding his flight home because of the Government's latest restrictions.
- President Donald Trump, who has avoided wearing a mask in public even as the coronavirus pandemic spread, donned one for the first time in public this weekend.
- Victoria has recorded another death linked to the coronavirus, as the outbreak-hit state confirmed 216 new cases.
- With their stadium devoid of fans due to coronavirus restrictions, Japanese baseball team Fukuoka SoftBank Hawks have come up with an imaginative replacement: dancing robots.