- If you were to visit Queens Park’s winter garden on a sunny Invercargill afternoon, you would likely be approached by a ginger cat politely inquiring about a head scratch.
SUBSCRIBERAndrew Martin is riding in the fast lane to prominence after being named a finalist in an international motorcycle-building competition — on his first attempt.
- When Manase Kaufusi discovered his friends had come to watch him become a New Zealand citizen, he struggled to keep the emotions at bay.
- Greater Wellington Regional Council chairman Daran Ponter says KiwiRail "must be s***ting themselves" over the escalating cost of portside infrastructure needed for Cook Strait’s new mega ferries.
- A former West Coast St John volunteer claimed to be "in love" with a boy 13 years younger than him that he groomed and sexually abused from the ages of 10 to 14.
- A teenager who smoked “20 bongs” of marijuana before getting behind the wheel and hitting and killing a pedestrian filmed the aftermath of the crash and posted it to TikTok.
A Dunedin mother is calling for cyclists on the shared cycleway between Dunedin and Port Chalmers to slow down after her 7-year-old son was knocked down by a Lycra-clad speedster.
- Dunedin should have room to accommodate more than 5000 new houses in the next 10 years.
- If you thought the state of politics in New Zealand was scary at the moment, you should probably head to the Naughty Christmas Horror Ball at Larnach Castle.
- Most people like to brag about their family car, boat or holiday home.