There were three cliffhangers and one lopsided contest in the Dunedin premier club competition on Saturday.
- This was a grind — a dogged battle in which little could split the sides.
- Dunstan High School won a seesawing battle over Otago Boys High School second XV at Alexandra on Saturday and with it kept control of its destiny.
- The Highlanders will only have one full training run before one of their biggest games of the season — but the opposition is in the same boat.
- The International Cricket Council has launched an investigation into corruption allegations in the sport made in a documentary to be aired by news organisation Al Jazeera on Sunday.
- Former Black Caps all-rounder Jimmy Neesham is talking to other associations and may have played his last game for the Volts.
- New Zealand Cricket director Martin Snedden talks to sports editor Steve Hepburn about the future of the game.
The Waikato-Bay of Plenty Magic claimed their first win of this year's ANZ Premiership season against the Northern Stars at Auckland's Pulman Arena.
- Markham's College A got its momentum back during its tenacious win against Phys Ed B 66-44 in the Dunedin premier club competition on Saturday.
- If the Southern Steel’s draw seems a bit unusual this season, that is probably because it is.
- The Mainland Tactix have claimed their first win on home ground in two years, defeating the Northern Stars in the highly anticipated Super Sunday rematch.
With the Southern Premier League’s top-of-table clash between Queenstown and Technical cancelled due to weather conditions, attention turned to third-placed Roslyn Wakari’s match...
- Fulham have returned to the Premier League after a four-year absence as the London side beat Aston Villa in the Championship playoff final.
- Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale scored a jaw-dropping overhead kick and a long distance strike to give them a 3-1 win over Liverpool in the Champions League final.
- One thing has led to another for Andrew Cromb.