England overcame an awful start to roar back superbly, overwhelming Australia 37-21 at Twickenham to complete a perfect year of 13 victories under coach Eddie Jones.
- The post-Sir Gordon Tietjens era has begun in poor fashion for the New Zealand Sevens.
- Nigel Walsh hopes to turn Lochore Cup success into Meads Cup glory when he takes over as coach of the North Otago rugby team next year.
- Otago Polytechnic is doing its bit for the advancement of high-performance sport in the Pacific Islands.
- Otago Country and North Otago clash in Oamaru over the weekend as the Hawke Cup gets under way again for another year. Both sides have lost players over the off-season and the need for a big score...
- White Ferns batting ace Amy Satterthwaite displayed a full suit of skills to help Canterbury beat Otago by three wickets in a tense twenty20 match at Molyneux Park yesterday.
- Otago has gone back to the future with Hamish Rutherford taking over the captaincy and Bradley Scott named in the team for the Volts’ opening twenty20 fixture against Auckland tomorrow.
Chelsea came from behind to secure a dramatic 3-1 win at Manchester City and forge clear at the top of the Premier League.
- A huge loss or a great opportunity?
- Wellington schoolgirl Tiana Metuarau has continued her meteoric rise through the netballing ranks, with the 15-year-old to line up for the Central Pulse in next year's ANZ Permiership.
- The Southern Steel's four Silver Ferns have been retained in the national squad for 2017 announced today.