All Blacks captain Kieran Read has paid tribute to Australia for their 23-18 victory over the world champions on Saturday night.
- Otago has been beaten in the Mitre 10 Cup championship semifinal, going down 48-32 to Bay of Plenty in Tauranga.
- Australia have produced a performance of huge character to secure their first victory over the world champion All Blacks in eight matches.
- Otago will not get to face up to one of its old boys today.
- The Silver Ferns have rounded out a horror Constellation Cup series with their worst performance of the year, as Australia romped to a series whitewash in Sydney last night.
- The Silver Ferns have rounded out a horror Constellation Cup series with their worst performance of the year, as Australia romped to a series whitewash in Sydney.
- The Silver Ferns are self-destructing on the court, but skipper Katrina Grant is determined to ensure her side won't implode off it as the pressure mounts following another dismal Constellation Cup...
Huddersfield Town have stunned Manchester United 2-1, a defeat that has ended the visitors' unbeaten start to the Premier League season
- Lionel Messi scored his 100th goal in European competition as Barcelona moved close to qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages, beating Olympiakos.
- A Coventry footballer was left to usher an angry fan off the pitch, after the spectator was allowed to remonstrate with the players.
- Southern United Irish import Garbhan Coughlan has a firm idea about how many goals he would like to put in the back of the net this season.
Colin Munro will get first dibs on the vacant ODI opening spot when New Zealand's three-game series against India starts in Mumbai tonight.
- Former international batsman Rob Nicol has moved South to Otago this season and will captain the team in all three formats.
- COMMENT: There is a lot to look forward to this summer but the biggest treat will come at the end of the season when England arrives for five one-day internationals and two tests.
- Two sound individual knocks have led New Zealand to a 33-run win over an Indian President's XI in their final one-day warm up match in Mumbai.