The All Blacks held off a game challenge to keep intact their 112-year unbeaten record against Scotland with a hard-fought 22-17 win at Murrayfield
- The All Blacks are furious after the captain of Super Rugby side Hurricanes snubbed a call-up to the national team because he is signing for Wasps in an attempt to make England's World Cup squad.
- Sonny Bill Williams has put his hand up for forgetting the rules last week in Paris but claims officials have since apologised for sending him to the sin bin.
- If their line-up is anything to go by, the All Blacks will show Scotland no mercy.
Central Districts have beaten Otago by two wickets in a tense Plunket Shield encounter at the University of Otago Oval today.
- Central Districts have got into a commanding position thanks to a 166-run stand for the third wicket on the final day of their Plunket Shield match against Otago at the University Oval today.
- The question the Otago camp will be contemplating this morning is, how much bait should it leave out?
- There is nothing like consequences to sharpen your game.
Rugby looks set to remain Jono Bredin's priority next year, but that is not stopping him featuring at the highest level in netball.
- Dunedin Netball has enticed back a familiar figure.
- Sharni Layton is set to return to international netball in January, but World Cup-winning captain Laura Geitz isn't in the squad for the Diamonds' last tournament before the Commonwealth Games.
- Laura Langman is taking a year away from netball, having been granted a release from her 2018 contract with the Sunshine Coast Lightning.
- Danny Furlong has certainly been living up to his reputation.
- New Zealand Football asked for intervention from the highest levels of the Peruvian government - including the Ministry of Defence - after the military jet flyover above the team hotel.
- All Whites defender Andrew Durante says the cauldron faced by the All Whites in yesterday’s 2-0 loss to Peru was one of the toughest challenges of his career.