Time waits for no man — not first-class rugby players anyway.
Lionel Messi scored his second hat-trick in as many Champions League games to give Barcelona a 4-0 win over Manchester City at the Nou Camp.
- Wayne Rooney knows it already, and Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Paul Pogba have been warned by manager Jose Mourinho that no player is "untouchable" at Manchester United.
- Manchester United striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has vowed to be more clinical in front of goal after miscuing a header in yesterday's goalless draw at Liverpool.
- One of the most eagerly-awaited clashes of the season turned into a major letdown as Liverpool and Manchester United nullified each other in a largely undistinguished goalless draw.
The Australian Diamonds have taken out the Constellation Cup for the fourth straight year, edging the Silver Ferns in a heated finale in Invercargill last night.
- Silver Ferns defender Anna Harrison is preparing to unleash a bold new defensive tactic in tomorrow's Constellation Cup finale in Invercargill.
- This week's final test of the Constellation Cup will mark the end of something extraordinary.
- For the Silver Ferns, there is freedom to be had in surrendering the outcome of the Constellation Cup.
Black Caps captain Kane Williamson scored a hundred to set up a thrilling six-run victory in the second one-day international and end his side's winless run in India.
- Former Black Cap Neil Broom left our shores in excellent touch.
- The White Ferns clinched a series victory against South Africa with a 95-run win in the fifth one-day international at Boland Park in Paarl yesterday.
- Former Northern Districts captain Brad Wilson has been appointed skipper of the Otago first-class side.