A senior Anglican leaders says Israel Folau's right to express his faith is being denied, claiming the former Wallaby star's treatment "smacks of a new and ugly Australia".
- Dunedin is in the running to host a test next year as the Scots and Welsh come calling to New Zealand.
- A fresh fundraising effort for Israel Folau has already amassed over A736,000 in donations, just hours after it was launched by the Australian Christian Lobby.
- The Highlanders will be walking down the same path the side treaded 12 years ago and must plan to make sure it does not have the same result.
- Bangladesh talisman Shakib Al Hasan produced a stellar all-round display to secure his team's 62-run victory against Afghanistan at the World Cup.
- South Africa's World Cup hopes crumbled into dust as Haris Sohail smashed a rapid-fire 89 to help Pakistan secure a 49-run win at Lord's on Sunday that kept their own chances of reaching the...
- Black Caps captain Kane Williamson is at risk of a suspension at the Cricket World Cup, after being fined for a slow over-rate in his side's thrilling five-run win over the West Indies yesterday.
Netball New Zealand is standing beside Maria Folau as controversy surrounds her support of husband Israel, and her religious views.
- It is a sport that has been bubbling away under the surface for many years - now men's netball is going to get some time in the sun.
- The semifinalists in the Citizens Shield have all been confirmed while Waitaki Girls had a weekend to forget on the netball court.
- The Clutha Steamers have returned to the top of the Southern Region points table this weekend while in the netball, Southern Plumbing won a tight tussle with Redwyns.