The South African sides are now fully in focus for the Highlanders but the team will not be getting sucked into expecting the same meal at the table.
- Jhaniele Fowler-Reid is a goal-scoring juggernaut and no-one can haul in a pass with just the tip of their fingers quite like she can.
- Promising Otago netballer Kate Heffernan has been named in Netball New Zealand's Pathway to Podium team.
- Nothing seems to be able to stop Jhaniele Fowler-Reid and the Southern Steel at the moment.
- Lionel Messi scored his 500th Barcelona goal with the last kick of the game to snatch a stunning 3-2 win at Real Madrid and put the two teams level on points at the top of La Liga on Sunday.
- Arsenal will play London rivals Chelsea in the FA Cup final next month after beating Manchester City 2-1 following extra time in the semifinal at Wembley.
- Nine goals, a hat-trick, a penalty save, and a 92nd-minute winner kept the large crowd at Sunnyvale more than happy as a young Green Island side beat fancied Queenstown Rovers 5-4 in its Football...
Corey Anderson, Mitchell McClenaghan and Adam Milne have recovered from injury to be named in the New Zealand cricket squad for the ICC Champions Trophy in England next month.
- Otago is going to struggle to attract and retain emerging players unless it can offer better outdoor training facilities, New Zealand Cricket Players Association chief executive Heath Mills says.
- Brendon McCullum's Gujarat Lions have fallen short against Royal Challengers Bangalore overnight.
- The Otago Volts will soon be spoilt for choice when it comes to deciding where to host its home games.