New Zealand referee Ben O'Keeffe has come under fire across the ditch after alleged footage emerged of him celebrating a Fijian try in their opening Rugby World Cup defeat to Australia.
8.25 amSpark head of sport Jeff Latch says the telco has fixed the streaming service that failed customers during the All Black-Springboks match - and will deliver the remaining matches for the Rugby World Cup.
- England got their World Cup campaign off to a scrappy start in Sapporo with a 35-3 Pool C victory over Tonga, Manu Tuilagi leading the way with two tries.
- Great win by the All Blacks and for the game's sake, let's hope the boys in black go on to win the big show, writes Steve Hepburn
- What do Chris Gayle, Andre Russell and Otago wrist spinner Michael Rippon have in common?
- England's World Cup hero Ben Stokes has condemned a British newspaper for running a front page story about a past family tragedy.
- White Ferns all-rounder Hayley Jensen will play her provincial cricket for the Sparks this summer.