There's a return for Waisake Naholo as the All Blacks make 11 changes to their starting team to take on Italy in Rome at the weekend.
- Underutilised to this point, Ngani Laumape could yet prove a game changer for the All Blacks.
- Defeat to Ireland can't be erased but the All Blacks are confident they will prove their ability to learn and grow.
- Southland club player Shanan Kapene has received a two-year suspension from rugby after a New Zealand Rugby Judicial Committee found him guilty of anti-doping violations.
Te Huinga Reo Selby-Rickit gained plenty from her break, although she admits it has been a tight turnaround.
- Just as captain Laura Langman feared, the Silver Ferns' one-hit wonder reputation lives on.
- A win can do amazing things for a team in a dark place. The confidence and positivity it brings can ignite a spark that few other things can.
- Netball South has named a 23-player training squad ahead of next year's Beko League.
New Zealand will face Japan for a spot in the semifinals of the Under-17 Women's World Cup in Uruguay.
- The Football Ferns have claimed a predictably dominant win to open their latest campaign.
- England has fought back to qualify for the semi-finals of the UEFA Nations League as Jesse Lingard and Harry Kane scored late goals in a pulsating 2-1 victory over Croatia.
- A dogged defensive effort has helped Southern United return from Auckland with a point.