After several poor displays in defeats during this year's Six Nations, England coach Eddie Jones Jones has some serious thinking to do.
- Liam Squire is the latest All Black injury casualty – the loose forward leaving his team's victory over the Crusaders in Dunedin with a broken thumb.
- Super Rugby is a brutal, physical sport. But brain will always beat brawn in any contest.
- The Highlanders have made their best start since 2012 but are not getting ahead of themselves as a tough two weeks away from home looms.
The penultimate round of senior club cricket threw up an odd result with Kaikorai and Albion battling to a low-scoring tie at Bishopscourt.
- Northern Districts leg-spinner Ish Sodhi just loves bowling to Otago.
- Katey Martin (65) and Amy Satterthwaite (71) shone under the lights at Bay Oval in Mount Maunganui with a record breaking partnership as the White Ferns secured a 106-run victory in the second T20 against the West Indies.
- Getting it right against the pink ball is a priority for England's batsmen after a shaky pre-test batting display against a New Zealand XI.
- A strong second half enabled the Sunshine Coast Lightning to claim a comprehensive win over the Southern Steel last night.
- Silver Ferns coach Janine Southby has been forced into late changes to her team for next week's four-nation Taini Jamison Trophy in Auckland.
- A competitive showing was not quite enough to get the Southern Steel over the line.
A goal by substitute Pedro put Chelsea into the FA Cup semi-final with a 2-1 win away to Leicester City after extra time on Sunday.
- A return to enjoying his football has helped Cameron Howieson back into the All Whites.
- A St Patrick's Day hat-trick by Garbhan Coughlan propelled Southern United to a fifth-placed finish in the national football league.
- Stand-in Phoenix coach Chris Greenacre is not expecting any favours from former mentor and Newcastle Jets coach Ernie Merrick in today's A-League clash at QBE Stadium in Auckland.