One thing has definitely changed for the Highlanders this week — they will not need a bonus point.
- Luckily, Highlanders first five-eighth Mitch Hunt had not made holiday plans for this week.
- Saturday night’s Super Rugby Trans-Tasman final will be the first time the Highlanders and Blues have met in a final. But they have had plenty of memorable encounters. Jeff Cheshire looks at five...
- The scoreboard had a light workout but the respective packs will still be nursing bruises today.
Three New Zealand teams have toured England and recorded a test series victory. Cricket writer Adrian Seconi revisits the glory and names a combined team.
- There is still no clue as to whether New Zealand will go in with four seamers and a spinner and ditch the all-rounder yet.
- The Black Caps have cut all-rounders Mitchell Santner and Daryl Mitchell from their squad for the World Test Championship final against India.
- England's defeat against New Zealand has been described as "excruciating" by one former player.
- The North Otago men’s netball side is becoming the team to meet in North Otago netball as it handed out a 46-24 defeat to Valley Koru on Saturday.
- Otago Girls’ debut in Dunedin’s premier grade against the Southern Magpies started off promisingly but in the end the side was taught a lesson by Southern, which prevailed 67-50 on Saturday.
- Tiana Metuarau was well aware outside expectations were low for the Southern Steel this year.
Denmark's Christian Eriksen suffered a cardiac arrest when he collapsed during his side's Euro 2020 opening match against Finland, his team's doctor has confirmed, but the reason remained unclear.
- The South City Royals have secured the Southern Premier League title in their debut season.
- Roslyn Wakari overcame a halftime deficit to claim victory in the Women’s Premier League on Saturday.
- Denmark's Christian Eriksen received life-saving cardiac massage treatment on the pitch after collapsing in his side's Euro 2020 opening match with Finland but was able to speak before being taken to hospital.