Controversial calls from ref Wayne Barnes which saw two All Black Rugby World Cup campaigns end in tears have elicited plenty of foul-mouthed reactions from Kiwi rugby fans.
- A lawyer says All Blacks are among hundreds of former players taking legal action against World Rugby over a failure to protect them adequately from the risk of brain damage.
- Rhys Patchell does not have particularly fond memories of the last time he played a game at Forsyth Barr Stadium.
- Defending Super Rugby Aupiki champions Matatū have added new talent for the 2024 season.
This is the kind of match you can build on – easily the Football Ferns’ best performance since the Fifa Women’s World Cup.
- Measures to improve player behaviour and increase respect for match officials have been supported at the law-making International Football Association Board annual meeting.
- It has been a season to remember for Southern United after reaching the National League final last Sunday.
- You can tell the worth of a team by the way players talk about each another.
Parker Jackson-Cartwright, of the Breakers, dribbles the ball against Trey Kell III of the 36ers during their round nine NBL match in Christchurch last night.
- The NBA has launched an investigation into allegations Australian basketball star Josh Giddey had an improper relationship with an underaged girl.
- TAB New Zealand has entered a non-binding agreement with Sports Entertainment Group Ltd to acquire in full the Senz digital and audio business in New Zealand.
- May looks a bit mad.
- White Ferns captain Sophie Devine and Pakistan's captain Nida Dar with the Captain's trophy at St Clair Beach ahead of their match tomorrow at the University Oval.
- Bangladesh set New Zealand a daunting target of 332 on a turning track and then reduced them to 113 for seven to close in on victory on day four of the opening test in Sylhet.
- There was a lot of noise made when Georgia Plimmer was first selected in the White Ferns.
Paul Dwyer has galloped along to the Cromwell Racecourse for Racing Chat to preview the big Sunday meeting hosted by the Otago Racing Club.
- Sagwitch added to his grand racetrack record when he ran to his 14th career win for trainer Syd Breen at Ascot Park yesterday.
- Canterbury harness racing trainer and driver Katie Cox thought nothing of a cough she developed in early September.
- Winton racegoers may have thought they were dreaming yesterday when they witnessed one of the most staggering performances in Southland harness racing history from Dreams Are Free.