The Black Ferns Sevens beat France 26-12 to claim the gold medal.
- New Zealander Dylan Schmidt has won bronze in the men's gymnastic trampolining at the Tokyo Olympics.
- The Black Sticks' faltering campaign continued with a sloppy defeat to China in searing heat today.
- New Zealand will take on France to decide the gold medal winner at the women's Olympic Rugby Sevens after both countries edged through thrilling semi-finals at the Tokyo Stadium on Saturday.
Taieri first-five Cameron Millar drilled six penalties to help seal a 21-17 win against Green Island in the Dunedin premier club final at Forsyth Barr Stadium this afternoon.
- Dunedin scored two late tries to seal a 30-15 victory against Kaikorai in the premier 2 final at Forsyth Barr Stadium this afternoon.
- From valiant to victorious — the Otago Spirit’s quest for a breakthrough win in the top tier of the Farah Palmer Cup resumes in Pukekohe tomorrow.
- Join us live for the premier final between Green Island and Taieri at Forsyth Barr Stadium from 3pm this afternoon.
- White Ferns all-rounder Kate Ebrahim is set to bolster the Otago Sparks line-up this season.
- Former-Central Hind & Canterbury Magician, Kate Ebrahim (née Broadmore) has made herself available to be contracted to the Otago Sparks for the 2021/22 domestic season.
- The reality of Dean Foxcroft’s position hit home even more yesterday.
- The Southern Steel hosts the Mainland Tactix in Sunday’s ANZ Premiership elimination final. Jeff Cheshire looks at five key points before the game.
- The Southern Steel is not celebrating early.
- Physed A, despite an early hiccup, posted a clinical 60-51 win over Otago Girls' in Dunedin premier netball at the weekend.
- Tomorrow will be new territory for Otago University but star midfielder Oban Hawkins will feel right at home.
- The New Zealand men's football team have made history by reaching the knock-out stage at an Olympics for the first time.
- After a well-deserved break the Football Chat team are back and joined by Roslyn Wakari's Saffron Hare and University's Ben O'Farrell.