Engagements are a time to celebrate with your friends and family. Let everyone know your exciting news and record it in history with the Otago Daily Times Engagement Notices. You can now make your special announcement stand out in the ODT by adding a colour highlighter or picture of you, the happy couple, to your Engagement Notice.
You can place an engagement notice:
- Online: http://admaker.alliedpress.co.nz/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 03 477 8000
- Fax: 03 474 7423
- Come into: 52 Lower Stuart Street, Dunedin or your local ODT office
Check out our great selection of colour highlighters here. Note the code below the highlighter and quote this when you place an Engagement Notice. Each highlighter costs $5.00 and is a great way for your announcement to stand out on the page.
Add a photo to your engagement notice to give it that personal touch and make it stand out. You can upload this at the time you place your Engagement Notice online at www.odt.co.nz/classifieds, or if you place your Engagement Notice by fax, phone or at one of our offices you can email your photo to email@example.com with reference to your Engagement Notice (both of your surnames and the date it is to appear), or you can bring us a copy in to scan.
Engagement Notices Terms and Conditions:
- Colour is for the photo or highlighter not the words.
- If created online you must fax or scan/email your notice signed by the two people concerned.
- Colour is at no extra cost when paying normal retail pricing for a photo or highlighter.
- All content is moderated prior to publication.
- Allied Press terms and conditions apply.