You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
1. Shut Eddie up - English coach Eddie Jones is full of it. Even when he is losing, he still has that annoying Cheshire cat grin. Perhaps he is getting paid per word. No wonder the RFU is laying off staff if that was the case. A good honest beating would surely wipe that smiles off Jones' mug.
2. Revenge - remember that mind-numbing, zero satisfaction series against the British and Irish Lions last year. A drawn series that suited no-one. It was against the Lions but most of them were English. Now if the All Blacks can go out and beat the men in white then that may make the hurt of the drawn series subside a smidgen.
3. Win for the good guys - Watching an English victory is like the ugly sister winning the beauty pageant. It is never a pretty sight. The Poms do the grind well. At least the All Blacks play rugby - give the ball a bit of air and want to score in multiples of seven rather than three. The game should be won by scoring tries.
4. Not a nice bunch - The English seem to do the annoying, irritating player rather too well. Guys that are a bit too galling. First piece of evidence in that debate _ hooker Dylan Hartley. Followed by the likes of Maro "offside" Itoje, the annoying Danny Care and sneaky and snide Kyle Sinckler. A mob one would never invite round for the birthday celebrations.
5. Colonial hangover - It is the strongest yet most invisible reason really. Just a feeling one finds hard to explain or reason with. Beating the Poms at anything, from angling to yoga. It is just a great feeling. Is that stemming from beating a side which used to rule us from afar? Whatever it is, the refreshments will taste so much better with an All Black win come 5.30am on Sunday.