You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Some iPhone, iPad and Mac chargers are being recalled in Australia after it was revealed users were at risk of being shocked.
Product Safety Australia on Monday said the three-prong AC wall plug adapters - which allow Mac and iOS device chargers to be modified for use in the UK, Singapore and Hong Kong - could break apart and expose electrical components.
The adapter was shipped with Macs and some iOS devices and sold in Apple world travel adapter kits between 2003 and 2015.
Consumers can tell if their adapter is affected by looking at the inside slot.
Recalled adapters are entirely white without letters while newer, unaffected plugs have letters such as GBR and are partially gray.
Apple says the adapters break in "very rare cases" and has voluntarily decided to exchange all affected adapters for free.
"Customer safety is always Apple's top priority," the tech giant said in a statement on its website.
AC wall adapters for Australian power points were recalled in 2016.
Consumers can exchange their adapters in Apple stores, at authorised Apple service providers or via Apple Support.