Person treated after Caversham kitchen fire

A person was treated for smoke inhalation after a kitchen fire in the Dunedin suburb of Caversham yesterday.

A Fire and Emergency New Zealand spokesman said crews were called to a house in Law St about 4.45pm.

The fire was extinguished when crews arrived but the kitchen remained full of smoke, he said.

St John spokesman Gerard Campbell said paramedics treated one person at the scene.

Add a Comment

 

xmas_banner_620_x_95.jpg

See more great gift ideas !   For Her  |  For Him  |  For Families  |  For Kids  | 

xmas_banner2.jpg