You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
The Fire Service has praised the ''very good work'' of an eagle-eyed Dunedin caller today.
Firefighters were called to Princes St following a report the iSite Dunedin Visitor Centre's chimney was on fire.
The call came from a worker of a neighbouring building, he said.
Firefighters discovered the chimney fire was at a neighbouring building, Etrusco, and the fire was promptly extinguished.
Police assisted firefighters by blocking off the road, he said.
''It was very good work by the caller,'' he said.