You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
The Mosgiel Taieri Community Board members last week granted money from its discretionary fund to five community groups:
• Asthma Otago community worker Jo Torrance: for exercise classes at Taieri Bowling Club for people with lung disease.
• Outwest Cavalcade Committee: to host a country fair at the 2015 Cavalcade.
• Otago Area NZ Machine Knitters Association: for judges and tutors when it hosts the NZ Annual Festival for Machine Knitters in Mosgiel in June next year.
• Methodist Mission Southern: for After School Club and Holiday Programme project.
• Reid Park Kindergarten: for a screen-printing table.