Advertise with the ODT
Did you know that a combined advertising campaign with the Otago Daily Times print and online reaches 70% of the Otago population? That's 105,000 people daily*.
For the majority of our readers, reading the ODT is part of a daily routine. It is important to them as they feel that they are being educated about local, national and international news. Daily newspapers are a trustworthy source of news and this also relates to the advertising within the newspapers.
The Otago Daily Times presents advertisers with the opportunity to deliver messages in a trusted, engaging environment.
The Allied Press provides a multi media answer to advertising needs. With a combination of the Otago Daily Times, ODT online, Channel 39 and 13 community newspapers, our sales team can help build a targeted advertising plan to maximise your reach and your budget.
Download the current advertising rate card below.
Contact our advertising team:
- Advertising (print) 03 479 3567
- Advertising (online) 03 479 3569
Where do you want to Advertise?
Reach the largest South Island audience with Allied Press or simply target your specific region - we've got it all.
- Otago Daily Times print edition
- www.odt.co.nz - Otago Daily Times online
- Classified adverts in the ODT
- Classified adverts in The Star
- ODT Communities print edition
- Channel 39 Dunedin television or online at www.dunedintv.co.nz
- Drivesouth - The South's leading motoring publication print and online at www.drivesouth.co.nz
Contact Allied Press sales today if you have any questions on (0064) 3 479 3567 or email email@example.com
*Source: Nielsen CMI Q114-Q415, 15+