Advertise with the ODT
The Otago Daily Times has the longest history of daily publication in New Zealand, first rolling off the press on November 15, 1861. Proudly independent, the ODT has strong local news coverage and is published Monday to Saturday.
For the majority of our readers, reading the ODT is part of a daily routine - it's important to them. Daily newspapers are a trustworthy source of news, information and entertainment, and this relates to your advertising. The ODT presents advertisers with the opportunity to deliver your messages in a trusted and engaging media.
Maximise Your Reach
Our combined Otago Daily Times newspaper and ODT.co.nz reach a readership of 354,000* people per week. We have unparalleled reach into the Otago market and lower South Island market with community publications in;
- Clutha District
- South Canterbury
- Southern & Central rural communities.
*Source: Nielson CMI Q1 22 - Q4 22. All people 15+ in Otago
A platform to suit you
Reach the largest South Island audience with Allied Press or simply target your specific region - we've got it all.
- Otago Daily Times print edition
- www.odt.co.nz - Otago Daily Times online
- Classified adverts in the ODT
- ODT Communities print edition
- Property Today - Real Estate
- Channel 39 Dunedin television or online at www.dunedintv.co.nz
- Drivesouth - The South's leading motoring publication print and online at www.drivesouth.co.nz
To learn more about our audience reach and advertising opportunities, simply complete the form below and download our comprehensive Media Kit.
Alternatively call us on (03) 479 3567. We look forward to working with you
- the Allied Press Advertising Sales Team