You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
A van being used by campers has gone up in flames at the Lake Wanaka lakefront on Ardmore St this morning.
The fire brigade was called to the fire after 9.30am.
It is understood the fire started while the rental van's occupants were cooking.
Appliances from Wanaka and Luggate attended the fire, a Fire Service spokesman said.
The campervan was "well involved'' on arrival.
It was extinguished without incident and no-one was injured as a result of the fire, he said.