Logan Park building gets hot rinse

Photo: Peter McIntosh
Photo: Peter McIntosh
Firefighters help clean up an office block at Logan Park High School in Dunedin after a valve on a central heating system pipe blew, dousing the building's interior in hot water yesterday afternoon.

Co-principal Peter Hills said the damage was relatively minor and the school would be open for exams as planned today. No exams were under way at the school yesterday afternoon.

Three fire appliances from Dunedin, St Kilda and Willowbank attended the incident shortly after 3pm, and crews helped isolate the leak before assisting with the clean-up and salvage.

Add a Comment

1218b006_620x60_v2.jpg

1218b006_620x40_v2.jpg