You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Don't let your bride upstage you, too much, lads. Make sure you match her in the fashion stakes with one of these well-cut suits.
TO BUY OR HIRE
- Hiring a suit can ensure you look great on your wedding day without blowing your budget.
- If you’re having a formal wedding and wearing a tuxedo or morning suit which you know you’ll never have use for again, definitely look at hiring.
- You may feel disappointed you don’t get to keep the suit you were married in.
- You’ll potentially have to pay extra for any damage to the suit.
- Depending on the style of suit, you’ll get plenty of future wear out of it.
- Having a suit custom-made for you will ensure it looks and feels perfect.
- You’ll have a stylish keepsake from your wedding day.
- Buying a suit can be expensive, especially if it’s custom-made.
- If you do decide to get a suit tailor-made, you may need to have several fittings.