You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
1 cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup self-rising flour
¾ cup almond meal
½ tsp baking powder
100g white chocolate chunks
850g tinned plums, drained stones removed
Icing sugar, to dust
Ice cream or cream, to serve
1. Preheat an oven to 170degC. Lightly grease a 23cm pan or cake tin.
2. Cream the butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well.
3. Fold through the flours, baking powder and chocolate chunks.
4. Spoon the batter into your tin. Dot the plums on top (they will sink when cooking).
5. Bake for 50 minutes or until the middle is just set.
6. Dust with icing sugar and serve warm with lightly whipped cream or add a little decadence with your favourite vanilla ice cream slightly melted on the warm pudding.