Police are not ruling out further arrests after a young person was charged in relation to two aggravated robberies in Christchurch last week.
Acting Detective Senior Sergeant Luke Vaughan said officers were called to the first robbery at a commercial business on Briggs Rd, Shirley, about 8.10pm on Monday, April 6, and then to another on McBratneys Rd, Dallington, about 8.20pm.
"In both incidents, two offenders entered the stores with weapons and assaulted one of the workers before fleeing in a vehicle," Vaughan said
"Police carried out a search warrant in the Hoon Hay area today and have arrested a young person in relation to the robberies.
"They will undergo the Youth Court process in due course.
"Police are not ruling out further arrests and continue to ask for anyone with information on these incidents to please come forward."
- If you have information that could help police, phone 105 and use file number 260407/1737.
-Allied Media











