You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
- 1 packet of vanilla wine biscuits
- 1 packet of malt biscuits
- 230g butter
- 170g sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of vanilla
1. Crush the biscuits into large bowl.
2. Melt the butter in a pot and stir in the sugar and cocoa.
3. Beat the eggs and the vanilla and stir into butter mixture, cooking gently for two minutes.
4. Mix into the crushed biscuits and press into a baking pan.
5. Ice with chocolate icing when cool.