You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
A 25-year-old man was taken to Dunedin Hospital with minor injuries after an ammonia leak at a pet food factory in Kaikorai Valley, Dunedin, yesterday.
The Department of Labour is investigating the spill at Meateor Foods Ltd plant in Kaikorai Valley Rd about 1pm.
Factory general manager John Sainsbury said, when contacted, he was not authorised to speak, and the company's chief executive was unavailable.