You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Mr Glenn appeared at a press conference in Auckland today with his executive assistant Laura Ede, who he said was involved in handling calls to and from the New Zealand First leader and was prepared to sign an affidavit confirming this.
Mr Peters has said he wasn't aware of the donation until the middle of this year and that he had never dealt directly with Mr Glenn.
He has said all dealings had been with his lawyer Brian Henry, who said he kept issues about funding legal fees away from Mr Peters.
Mr Glenn said Ms Ede could back up the assertion that he made to Parliament's privileges committee yesterday that he spoke directly with Mr Peters.
"Laura received the call on December 5 from Winston Peters...that was in the evidence that we put forward yesterday.
"Laura was also the person that put the call into Winston Peters on the 14th of December...into his private mobile number and established who he was."
Mr Glenn said Labour Party president Mike Williams was "wrestling with the truth" when he said he wasn't aware of Mr Glenn's donation to NZ First in July this year.
He reaffirmed that he contacted Mr Williams about the donation once Mr Peters had asked about it, and talked to him about it in Sydney in December 2005.
Mr Glenn said Mr Peters had been a good foreign minister and good for the racing industry and he didn't understand why the minister didn't declare the donation.