You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
A 30-year-old Queenstown man was stopped at 1.50am on Sunday in Edinburgh Dr and alleged to be drink-driving. The man elected a blood test and police are awaiting the results.
• A mountain bike was reported stolen from a Fernhill address, at 9.30am on Sunday. Senior Constable Chris Blackford said the stolen bike was a brown GT Sanction, 2011 model. Inquiries are continuing.
• A jet ski rider called police at 10am on Sunday after the engine of his jet ski stopped between Sunshine Bay and Wilsons Bay. He called shortly after to advise a charter boat had towed him to shore.
• A man was served with a trespass notice at 9am on Monday, after a civil matter between himself and an employment agency. Snr Const Blackford said the matter was resolved without police action.
• A 35-year-old Frankton woman was arrested on a charge of obstruction at 7.45pm on Monday after police searched a Frankton property.
• A 36-year-old Arrowtown man was arrested at 11.25pm on Monday following an incident at 4.59am that day, in which he allegedly displayed a knife. Snr Const Blackford said a member of the public had alerted police to the incident. The man will appear in the Queenstown District Court on November 5 on a charge of possessing a knife in a public place.