You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Whether bought, bartered, or borrowed, make sure your suit is tailored to fit you perfectly.
Whether you are tall, slim, and long-legged, short and stocky, or an athletic build, a well-fitted suit will make you the apple of your bride’s eye.
(Pictured suits available from Suits on Wall Street)
To buy or hire?
* Depending on the style of suit, you’ll get plenty of future wear out of it.
* Having a suit custom-made for you will ensure it looks and feels perfect.
* You’ll have a stylish keepsake from your wedding day.
* Buying a suit can be expensive, especially if it’s custom-made.
* If you do decide to get a suit tailor-made, you may need to have several fittings.
* Hiring a suit can ensure you look great on your wedding day without blowing your budget.
* If you’re having a formal wedding and wearing a tuxedo or morning suit which you know you’ll never have use for again, definitely look at hiring.
* You may feel disappointed you don’t get to keep the suit you were married in.
* You’ll potentially have to pay extra for any damage to the suit.