You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
• 10am: TSS Earnslaw seniors cruise ($60 per adult). A unique opportunity to relive the glory days of TSS Earnslaw with a cruise around Frankton Arm. Cruise includes morning tea with traditional home baking and tea/coffee. On board will be entertainment, music and historians.
Local residents over the age of 65 can get a special discounted price of $50 by booking directly at the Visitor Centre, with proof of residence. The special is not available for bookings over the internet. Duration: 90 minutes.
• 8am and 10am: TSS Earnslaw brunch cruises ($80 per adult, $40 per child). Celebrate TSS Earnslaw's 100th year with friends and family on a 90-minute leisurely cruise around Frankton Arm. A delicious breakfast/brunch will be provided on board.
• 6.30pm/7pm to midnight: The Woolshed Party ($150 per adult). Cruise to Mt Nicholas Station for a special birthday bash. Celebrate the occasion with a high-country hoedown including a live band and entertainment in the woolshed. Hearty high-country dining is included and a cash bar will operate. Note: Children are not permitted at this event.
• 8am and 10.30am: High-country station cruise ($250 per adult, $120 per child). Trace the historical freight and mail routes followed by TSS Earnslaw, passing sheep stations Walter Peak, Mt Nicholas, Elfin Bay, Greenstone and the small settlement of Kinloch. Enjoy the 1900s theme with entertainment, morning/afternoon tea and historians on board. At Glenorchy, disembark for lunch and spend time exploring the area.
Travel options include. -
1. Return cruise from Queenstown to Glenorchy, depart Steamer Wharf 8am, cost $250 per adult, $120 per child. Duration: 9.5 hours.
2. Cruise to Glenorchy and coach to Queenstown, depart Steamer Wharf 8am, cost $175 adult, $87.50 per child. Duration: 6.5 hours.
3. Coach to Glenorchy and cruise to Queenstown, depart Steamer Wharf 10.30am, cost $175 adult, $87.50 per child. Duration: 7.5 hours.
12.15pm: Glenorchy special cruise ($30 per adult, $10 per child). A special one-hour cruise for Glenorchy locals that harks back to the time when TSS Earnslaw sailed regularly from Glenorchy. Enjoy a leisurely cruise at the head of the lake with a 1900s theme, entertainment and historians on board.
• 10am to 3.30pm: Family Fun Day ($75 per adult, $25 per child). Board TSS Earnslaw for a cruise across the lake to Walter Peak High Country Farm. There, enjoy games, music, buskers and a raft of fun activities including bike rides, clay-pigeon shooting and gumboot throwing. Market stalls and food stalls will also be present on-site to cater for shopping and gastronomic needs.