You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Neurosurgery services in Otago and Southland are under threat. The Otago Daily Times urges readers and people of New Zealand to express their opposition to any reduction of services.
Have your say by:-
- Writing post-free to the Hon. Tony Ryall, Minister of Health, Parliament Buildings, Wellington.You can use a form letter, provided here.
- Emailing Tony.Ryall@parliament.govt.nz
- Adding your opinion to our website with Your Say (Opinion? Have Your Say or Login or Register)
- Writing a letter to the Editor, Otago Daily Times, PO Box 181, Dunedin or email email@example.com subject Letter to Editor.
- Join our Online Petition below by adding your full name and where you are from to our Comments section below this story.
Thank you for taking the time to make your opinion known and your voice heard.