You are not permitted to download, save or email this image. Visit image gallery to purchase the image.
Wanaka Fire Brigade members were called to extinguish a small fire in the boiler room of Mt Aspiring College yesterday morning.
Senior firefighter Gerard Haggart said the fire was "very minor".
Pallets and signs stacked next to the main boiler unit of the school's heating system had caught fire, he said.
Mt Aspiring College property manager Ronnie Moffat said the a "sectional seal" on the school's boiler system had failed and a spark had caused a small blaze.
There was no structural damage to any buildings caused by the fire.